Friday, May 3, 2013

Bob Vs. Bowls

When he was little he was the sweetest little ball of fur. Would sleep 24/7 in and on just about anything.




  That is a small Pyrex I had that would catch water when it rains since we had a leak. He however thought I laid it out for him.

  Then he grew out of that bowl.




  He then took over my fruit bowl. Instead of fruit it held my mail, which is no wonder because we would have had some fuzzy fruit. He would start sleeping hard and knock the bowl over and spill himself out of it and on to the table.

  Then one day, he grew out of all the bowls and I think he was deeply sad and hurt until one day, while I was doing my make up, he managed to fit into another bowl.




  His butt fits and nothing else! lol, I love this cat, he is the strangest creature I've ever had, but he's my companion and he deserves some recognition <3

No comments:

Post a Comment